10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

sil85

i know its a stupid question for now, since i want to Leo having all fixed with the taxxes thing, buy is he playing this weekend because of this situation?

F

Flavia

i know its a stupid question for now, since i want to Leo having all fixed with the taxxes thing, buy is he playing this weekend because of this situation?

Yes, he'll play. He traveled with the team to Almeria.

2013-09-27_VIAJE_ALMERIA_13-Optimized.v1380312630.JPG

suckabov, what is the technical difference between tax fraud and tax evasion ? I think I roughly get the idea but I would like to have a more accurate one :)

ManusXavi

Definately believe Messi should be rested more. I don't want him or anyone else in the team fatiqued during the Knockout stages of the UEFA Champions League

ryuken

Reading somewhere that bald bastard goal keeping coach de la fuerta sth was caressing and flirting with antonella during the sociedad game.

BarcaGirl

Reading somewhere that bald bastard goal keeping coach de la fuerta sth was caressing and flirting with antonella during the sociedad game.

That man was not the goalkeeping coach as they said in the video, it was Juanjo Brau, Leo 's physio and family friend. He and his wife are very close friends with Leo and Antonella.

Spanish media :lol: :facepalm:

Here's the Video:

They were just chatting and he brushed off something of her face

Last edited:

suckabov

Lemon curry?
suckabov, what is the technical difference between tax fraud and tax evasion ? I think I roughly get the idea but I would like to have a more accurate one :)

Strictly speaking, tax fraud is a general term that includes all actions you take to defraud the government, tax evasion being one form of it. Tax evasion means you hide parts of your income by not declaring it in your return. There are other forms of tax fraud, for example if you claim refunds that aren't due to you by creating false documents, which is what is usually meant by "tax fraud" in everyday speech.
Tax avoidance means you're legally exploiting the law so that you don't have to pay full taxes.
Tax negligence then is unintentional tax evasion.

So they have to prove first that Messi didn't pay taxes that were due, that he did that intentionally, that the actions he took to do that were illegal and then clarify what exactly he did.

In short, no need to worry about Messi. Don't know about his father though. I still think their agent/advisor is behind that.

Last edited:

hardyboy

That man was not the goalkeeping coach as they said in the video, it was Juanjo Brau, Leo 's physio and family friend. He and his wife are very close friends with Leo and Antonella.

Here's the Video:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

suckabov

Lemon curry?

Here's the Video:

"Big black"? That says everything about this video.

DennyCrane

Someone should tell Messis' lawyer though that paying the requested corrective payments in advance and then plead not guilty is generally a bad idea.
They could have easily avoided this whole affair if they made use of Royal Decree 667/2005, more well known as the Beckham Law, until 2010 or by getting a tax amnesty later. But well, some people think they'll never get caught.

No matter the result, it's mission accomplished for the spanish authorities. They picked a high value target, thereby hopefully triggering panic in other tax evaders who'll now most likely run for a tax amnesty, a law proven to be unsuccessful - at least up until now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans