10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarcaGirl

i saw some pic of thaigo on leos arm saying papi is injured, now they need me or something, was it here?

You mean this :D

BVWlRcjIMAAnZQ8.jpg

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Messi via Chinese Weibo: "I feel bad about not being able to play the next games, but if god wants I'll be back soon, the recovery shouldn't take long."

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Well it's not only their accent but Argies speak spanish differently, along with Uruguay and a plentiful other Latin American countries. This is how I would normally say something in comparison to how an Argie would.

English: "Leo, come here! In my opinion, you are the best player in the world."
My Spanish: "Leo, ven aca! En mi opinion, tu eres el mejor jugador del mundo."
If I were Argentinian: "Leo, veni aca! En mi opinion, vos sos el mejor jugador del mundo."

I'm no expert in linguistics, but I imagine that those differences along with their inherent Italian accent can be difficult for a non-native ear of the tongue.

Edit: Argentinian women are the sexiest sounding women out of all the Latin countries by far imo. I love it, I would date them just for their accent :lol:

But when it comes to sexual appeal and beauty, Brazilian women are the hottest on earth. They have the beauty of a european women with the hot spicy, sensual bodies of the natives. I'm not sure how that blend happened exactly but they are, mmm mmm muito bom.

Last edited:

XaviMessiGirl

Yeah, even though all these countries speak "Spanish", they have variations. I remember when I took Spanish in school, one year I had a teacher who taught Mexican Spanish, the other year I had one who taught castellano like they would speak in Spain. It got so confusing switching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans