10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Haha thank God you never took Cuban Spanish, we are the kings of "dicharachos" or slang. To the point it's almost become formal, or at least far too common and I've never heard any other nation depend on their unique phrases and words like we do on such a regular basis. Its ridiculous.

T

tariqo

if the same shit happens once again to him during this season & be4 the world cup , then we are facing something too serious

J

jiopi

Dribbling - passing - finishing. I wonder what are the most complete goals showing as much qualities as possible?

Messi%20Goal%20Alemria.gif

Messi%20G%20Deportivo.gif

Messi%20G1%20Malaga.gif

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Well it's not only their accent but Argies speak spanish differently, along with Uruguay and a plentiful other Latin American countries. This is how I would normally say something in comparison to how an Argie would.

English: "Leo, come here! In my opinion, you are the best player in the world."
My Spanish: "Leo, ven aca! En mi opinion, tu eres el mejor jugador del mundo."
If I were Argentinian: "Leo, veni aca! En mi opinion, vos sos el mejor jugador del mundo."

I'm no expert in linguistics, but I imagine that those differences along with their inherent Italian accent can be difficult for a non-native ear of the tongue.

Edit: Argentinian women are the sexiest sounding women out of all the Latin countries by far imo. I love it, I would date them just for their accent :lol:

But when it comes to sexual appeal and beauty, Brazilian women are the hottest on earth. They have the beauty of a european women with the hot spicy, sensual bodies of the natives. I'm not sure how that blend happened exactly but they are, mmm mmm muito bom.

Well if you're really cuban, then "My Spanish" line should be more like:

Oye Leo! ven pa aca mi consorte. Oye mira, pa mi tu eres el mejor del mundo. Me oiste.

CesDel

Haha thank God you never took Cuban Spanish, we are the kings of "dicharachos" or slang. To the point it's almost become formal, or at least far too common and I've never heard any other nation depend on their unique phrases and words like we do on such a regular basis. Its ridiculous.

Then you have obviously never heard Chilean Spanish. The way alot of my fellow countrymen speak and write Spanish is an utter disgrace to the language, cachai :facepalm:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans