10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Leo

Banned
Messi's situation has to be investigated. The occurrence of this muscle injury problem can be catastrophic because of the upcoming WC. As much as I will Messi in the coming few weeks, his absence will be good for everyone to not always count on him to save the day, especially this early in the year when the pressure is still off.

My concern is the upcoming Classico and not having a fit messi can complicate things.

It;s like since Thiago's birth and Leo has been having these health problems. Didn't Antonella live partially in Spain before getting pregnant and now she resides all year? Is it sex?

Last edited:

Corruption

Messi's situation has to be investigated. The occurrence of this muscle injury problem can be catastrophic because of the upcoming WC. As much as I will Messi in the coming few weeks, his absence will be good for everyone to not always count on him to save the day, especially this early in the year when the pressure is still off.

My concern is the upcoming Classico and not having a fit messy can complicate things.

It;s like since Thiago's birth and Leo has been having these health problems. Didn't Antonella live partially in Spain before getting pregnant and now she resides all year? Is it sex?

No more sex for you Leo

BXI Fútbol

My concern is the upcoming Classico and not having a fit messy can complicate things.

Christ this thread sometimes. :facepalm:

Kerrybai

You sound like a priest from the middle ages.

pepi

Its the physios IMO . Either way this must stop.You cant afford to have the best player in the world injured all the time.

BarcaGirl

Former Real Madrid player and coach Jorge Valdano will write the script for an upcoming documentary on Lionel Messi. [via rac1]

WTF!?

T

tariqo

Ruud Gullit last year on messi : this kid is the best i've ever seen ,he is just unbelievable ...

2day on al jazeera : messi or ronaldo ? i would take ronaldo because he is a team player & more complete ,, he can shoot a free kicks !! yes 1 out of 50 but i will take him over messi

Andy Gray : ronaldo for messi because he scores a lot of goals

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans