10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Modern football, not a foul nor a booking

El-centrocampista-turco-del-At_54378707760_54115221154_600_396.jpg

KhaledBarca

Ribery (Bayern) “Compared to Messi and Ronaldo, I work much harder. I do a lot more defending than them and provide more assists.” [kicker]

Assists for club and country since August 2010:
Messi (85), Ribery (61).

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Terrific compilation

Great shots of Leo with Thiago, I relate very personally to that as well...Must be tough on Messi to be separated even for training, traveling etc....The first year is a special one

F

Flavia

@barcastuff 8 h
Messi: "ARG goal I liked most? The last one against BRA when we won 4-3. ecause of the goal, the meaning, the result, everything..." [dxtv]

CatalinR10

Messi has played 65% of the minutes in Barcelona's first 11 games this season. Last season: 97% first 11 games, 65% whole season [via latdp].

barcanuck

Ribery (Bayern) “Compared to Messi and Ronaldo, I work much harder. I do a lot more defending than them and provide more assists.” [kicker]

Assists for club and country since August 2010:
Messi (85), Ribery (61).

Can't stand Ribery anymore, he's been tooting his own horn since they won the treble like he's the only reason they are winning. No humility at all.

Vapor

Can't stand Ribery anymore, he's been tooting his own horn since they won the treble like he's the only reason they are winning. No humility at all.

Yea seriously, such a turn off. Used to like him as a player but now he just annoys me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans