10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Because people can't be serious in asking Messi to give up even his sex life in order for some fans to be happy :lol:

People are joking about that mate, I'm just saying that if he wanted to he could go 2 days without worrying about getting horny or anything, I don't actually expect or want him to :lol:

CatalinR10

People are joking about that mate, I'm just saying that if he wanted to he could go 2 days without worrying about getting horny or anything, I don't actually expect or want him to :lol:

Still , I've heard about the no-sex thing that boxers and other athletes to before a major competition. Messi could try this if he wants but before the WC . Maybe it will do wonders on him and rip apart the whole competition :tito:

pEllee

Absolutely ridiculous to be honest. No scientific evidance at all. That's just bro-science.

Especially the booze thing. I for one used to get drunk, then a few days later I'd even set a few personal records down at the gym. Conclusion? The so called "bad effects" of alcohol are incredibly overrated. It's nothing unique either, many people have done this. So that article is pure BS.

I can provide you with credible articles on the matter if you care. Scientifically proven of course.

So this discussion is just...ridiculous. If he wants to have sex he's free to do so. Jesus christ. :lol:

Last edited:

coura

Banned
We gives a shit about cr7's goals? as long as Real keeps fumbling around like they do currently and lose out on the liga and la decima again, he can score as many as he want for all I care, even more than Messi.

No, i want the 5th golden ball. I want it all :p

CatalinR10

Absolutely ridiculous to be honest. No scientific evidance at all. That's just bro-science.

Especially the booze thing. I for one used to get drunk, then a few days later I'd even set a few personal records down at the gym. Conclusion? The so called "bad effects" of alcohol are incredibly overrated. It's nothing unique either, many people have done this. So that article is pure BS.

I can provide you with credible articles on the matter if you care. Scientifically proven of course.

So this discussion is just...ridiculous. If he wants to have sex he's free to do so. Jesus christ. :lol:

Maybe it depends on each individual. In my case whenever I got drunk , the week after that , I was useless in the gym.

CatalinR10

No, i want the 5th golden ball. I want it all :p

Ronaldo is almost in the same situation Messi was last year , small amount of trophies but huge individual acomplishments but still , Messi won 1 trophy in 2012 ( Ronaldo didn't win nothing this year ) , and finished the year with a record of 91 goals , a number which Ronaldo is far away .

pEllee

Maybe it depends on each individual. In my case whenever I got drunk , the week after that , I was useless in the gym.

I'm tempted to say a lot of it is down to the placebo effect.

The bad effects are overrated though, even if they do depend on individuals of course. But you don't just lose two weeks of training suddenly. As some suggest. Nor should you be useless for one week. Then it's probably something else that you've done "wrong".

But this is getting off-topic. There's a gym-thread for this kind of talk. :p

pEllee

So what has all this got to do with his injury?

Nothing really, but it was a response to the article about the boxer. Was sort of a response about how stupid those claims were. As if his sex life would make him more injury prone. Sure, people may have used the method, to avoid sex but there's no evidence that it makes a big difference is there? Wow, I'm actually having this discussion. This feels so stupid :lol:

I know, it was stupid post by me, can we end it now? Please? :/

EDIT: Basically, I just tried to debunk the myth. I guess...

Last edited:

Stric

I see nothing wrong with this, going a couple of days without sex is easy, unless your a teenager or a sex addict :lol:

The only time I start having trouble is after the 14 day mark....

Of course there's nothing wrong with not having sex for a few days (or more, if you don't want to :lol: ...). What would be wrong is interfering with player's private lives like that, regarding non-negative matters. It's one thing to ban alcohol or drug use (or dangerous activities, any kind of exposure to health risks etc.), it's another to ban basic and harmless human practices. Besides, some of our players play 50+ games a season... a boxer plays how many matches a year?

Last edited:

King Leo

Banned
Messi can't take chances with injuries this year because of the WC so no sex for Leo.

Solution #1: Ship Antonella back to Rosario
Solution #2: Barca should get a chastity belt for Antonella and Rosell to keep the keys
:lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans