10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

I don't think cr has a chance or deserves it. Messi has la liga and the golden boot. Ribery, the treble. Cr won nothing.

CatalinR10

Despite the day off, Messi, recovering from a thigh injury, has been at the training centre to work out for an hour this morning. [la sexta]

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Then what is Zidane on about? If his case for the Ballon d'Or is goals scored then it goes to Messi again.

The FIFA Ballon D'Or is based on the calendar year, anything from the year before is not taken into account. Khaled had some stats showing that in 2013 Ronaldo has 50 goals and Messi 42, though I think Ronaldo's goal count is now higher. If the Ballon D'Or was based on goals, Ronaldo would win.

KhaledBarca

The FIFA Ballon D'Or is based on the calendar year, anything from the year before is not taken into account. Khaled had some stats showing that in 2013 Ronaldo has 50 goals and Messi 42, though I think Ronaldo's goal count is now higher. If the Ballon D'Or was based on goals, Ronaldo would win.

Cristiano Ronaldo 50 goals, 11 assists in 46 games, 3719 minutes.
Messi 42 goals, 15 assists in 40 games, 3020 minutes.

Ballon d'or should be given to the player with the best individual performance imo, but the goals stat is just part of it...
Cristiano has been scoring many goals lately, but he's overall play is way behind Messi...

Last edited:

MMKa

Cristiano Ronaldo 50 goals, 11 assists in 46 games, 3719 minutes.
Messi 42 goals, 15 assists in 40 games, 3020 minutes.

Ballon d'or should be given to the player with the best individual performance.

Goals+assists per 90 min: Messi 1.70, Cronaldo 1.48.

pepi

We have Neymar and Sanchez in good form. Also ...Messi doesn't need to be in top shape to win a game. Also ...Puyol !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans