10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManusXavi

Quote Originally Posted by PhilS in the match chat Almeria vs Barcelona page 2. It was a 0-2 win for Barca on 28/09/13

"Isn't it about time to sit Neymar for a game? I though both him and Messi tired during the last game, Tata does need to rest even them, no one can play two games every week. Maybe the way to do it for Messi is to keep him off the plane for an easier away game like this, so he can't pout on the bench.

I figure right now is the time to keep rotating the forwards, with the four of them playing such great football these days. Best foursome up front to pick from for any team in the world."

I replyed to that > > Absolutly correct. I definately don't want to see Messi in this game.

BarcaGirl

Messi on Instagram: "Having dinner with friends"

k4e5v5.jpg

Yannick03

Zidane: "I would give the Ballon d'or to Ribery for winning the treble, but the problem is there is a guy called Messi ."

True but I guess someone is going to declare he's sad, again...

suckabov

Lemon curry?
The actual quote: "They both [Ronaldo and Ribery] deserve it. I would give it to Franck for what he did this year and especially the three major trophies he has won. The problem is there is a guy [Lionel Messi] who has scored 55 goals in a season. In any case, it’s not my decision."

So he gave some breadcrumbs to Tristiano. Funny that he mentions Messi though, as the question was whether he'd give it to Ronaldo or Ribery, not Messi... Not really a good France nor RM campaign from him there. :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans