10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

raskolnikov

Thats why he shouldnt play pointless games, fuck the record lets hope its nothing serious.
Im having flashbacks of Ronaldo at Inter now.

Garrus

Listen guys if this is just a knock, He'll get back in less than a week, But most likely won't feature against betis

M

Malappapper

Listen guys if this is just a knock, He'll get back in less than a week, But most likely won't feature against betis

Iniesta, Cesc and Xavi can take care of Betis, I hope he only misses that game.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Well, I hope he's ok obviously and I wasn't annoyed with Messi or Tito...but definitely that tit of a ref...Nearly injured on a foul by the keeper, and again no whistle/pk...Player has to get injured before he gets a foul call

What a shitty way to end a shitty match

M

mitkoa7x

Official announcement on Messi's injury: Knock on knee, tests are ongoing #fcblive

tumblr_lydkcrerpE1r2uh6go1_400.gif

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Corb, abual3bed1, amsaid, AndriYeoman, Anidubey, Antimilan, baconstrips, BarcaGirl, barcanuck, BarcaOG, BarcaVillain, BibB, Blue Demon, Boris, bz95, catalinutzR80, Corruption, ddudda, Diogo28, dodi1982, Eighteen99, Emperor, FCB_M3, footyfan, Fourteen, hellsangel1, Hristo8, Isaac_Cuenca23, ivan22, Kajko, King Leo, Leroy, liger05, MacBoss, Malappapper, mason123, Meitux, Mes que un club, mitkoa7x, MVBarcaFan, no80s, noteiverse, oggmar, Paganinisrvnge, PearLBLacK, Povikas, pravi soch6a, Qonny, raedkuwait, raskolnikov, Razor554, Richard.H, S2K1985, ShandyFFM, snasa, SoMa, Tezemery, ThwiX, TornAndFrayed, UberNjufer, utility73, VincevvZ, Wambo, winda, XaviMessiGirl, Yaya, yeswecan

Hahahah!

abual3bed1

SPORT: The communications department of the club announcing that "Leo Messi has a lump on the outside of his left knee."

BarcaGirl

Well, I hope he's ok obviously and I wasn't annoyed with Messi or Tito...but definitely that tit of a ref...Nearly injured on a foul by the keeper, and again no whistle/pk...Player has to get injured before he gets a foul call

What a shitty way to end a shitty match

+1000000000000

Any other player would have dived + won a penalty + the GK sent off. Messi tried to score, got nothing and got injured. :angry:

F

Flavia

@FCBarcelona
Messi has a bruise on the outside of his left knee. He'll undergo further tests to determine the exact extent of the injury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans