10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
My son walked at 9 months, it's a wide spectrum - there are early walkers and some that will take up to 18 months...I found him chubbier early on which leads me to believe he was primarily on formula rather than being nursed by Antonella - would be a shame, if that was the case

Not trying to go off topic, but I think most people would agree that there is not much difference between breast milk and formulas these days, especially for infants that are beyond 6 months old.

Thiago will lose the baby fat.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Not trying to go off topic, but I think most people would agree that there is not much difference between breast milk and formulas these days, especially for infants that are beyond 6 months old.

Absolutely false...And in particular, I was referring to his early months which would be from birth up until 5 or 6 months

Mitchell1978

4204387163.jpg

:lol:

Jaguar

Flair Trait
The kid is really fat... I know babies are supposed to be chubby, but that kid is just plain fat

Even if he was, at that age it's hardly an issue, I've seen much bigger kids though.

The fact that when Messi was holding him on the pitch, and he tried to give Thiago back to Antonella but he didn't seem to want to go to her and held onto Leo, leads me to believe it's formula they are giving him. Just a theory.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Absolutely false...And in particular, I was referring to his early months which would be from birth up until 5 or 6 months

Yeah, agreed breast-milk is preferred for the first 6 months.

I myself was allegedly never breast-fed (so my parents told me), and the formula I grew up with was probably so crappy compared to today's, but I turned out OK. :p

People are not that fragile. :beer2:

BarcaGirl

The fact that when Messi was holding him on the pitch, and he tried to give Thiago back to Antonella but he didn't seem to want to go to her and held onto Leo, leads me to believe it's formula they are giving him. Just a theory.

Just to finally end this discussion ...here's what Messi had to say, a few months back in an interview ;)

'My life has changed since Thiago arrived. I’m not the same man anymore,' he told France Football.
'When you have a child you just don’t think the same way anymore.'
Messi continued: 'I wake up in the middle of the night just to see Antonella breastfeed him.'

J

jiopi

Roman Abramovich made outrageous attempt to sign the greatest player of all time…

It has emerged that Chelsea lodged an astronomical £210m bid for Barcelona superstar Lionel Messi this summer, reports the Express.

Three other clubs were also willing to pay the monstrous release clause, one of which is thought to be Bayern Munich, and made the offers in the transfer window just gone.

Sportswear company Adidas were reportedly willing to stump up half the transfer fee to get the superstar playing for a club they sponsored. Nike currently sponsor Barcelona of course, and use Messi as a figurehead for countless campaigns.

The four time Ballon D’or winner though was not interested in leaving the Catalan giants, and rejected any offers out of hand before discussions even began.

Barcelona are set to offer Messi a £17m per year contract, which will make him the world’s highest paid player once more after Cristiano Ronaldo stole the crown when he signed a bumper new deal at the start of the season.

Messi has already bagged 10 goals this season despite suffering with injury problems. Messi has now scored a ludicrous 324 goals in 389 matches, but could lose his World Player of the Year crown to the impressive Franck Ribery, who helped Bayern Munich secure a treble last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans