10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Someone of his ability should practice taking shots from distance, I mean c'mon how many times do you have to lose the ball to realise that one-twos are not working?

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Lost the ball about 10 times trying to run through the Milan defense, had 2-3 amazing passes that could lead to a goal, scored...

What can I say, he did OK - but way to much was going through Messi when we had both Alexis and Neymar.

J

jiopi

NO.

It's Busquets by far, despite his error in the last few minutes.
Yeah, Busquets was good, but it was Messi who gave the draw, and if Adriano would have finished that through ball, a win.

Sometimes I wonder, do people understand what is MoM?

footyfan

Calma, calma
Yeah, Busquets was good, but it was Messi who gave the draw, and if Adriano would have finished that through ball, a win.

Sometimes I wonder, do people understand what is MoM.

And it was Busquets who stopped so many counters before they even began, because Messi kept losing the ball.

neo_wolf

Someone of his ability should practice taking shots from distance, I mean c'mon how many times do you have to lose the ball to realise that one-twos are not working?

Its hard to take shots from distance when as soon as you get the ball there are atleast 3 defenders on you.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Busquets intercepted two balls, the same as Messi.

It's not an interception if the ball was cleared instead of passed.

Anyway, he also made crucial tackles and was always in the right place at the right time to stop a dangerous situation.

Its hard to take shots from distance when as soon as you get the ball there are atleast 3 defenders on you.

He had a fair few chances but he chose to dilly dally or try to go through the defence. The team should also be taking shots, make the game more unpredictable.

J

jiopi

It's not an interception if the ball was cleared instead of passed.

Anyway, he also made crucial tackles and was always in the right place at the right time to stop a dangerous situation.

He had a fair few chances but he chose to dilly dally or try to go through the defence. The team should also be taking shots, make the game more unpredictable.
So? Your argument was about interceptions, and Messi had the same amount, being an attacker. And now you extend your argument?

I didn't attack you opinion, why don't you give me the same courtesy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans