10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

coura

Banned
It´s th same BS with Spain. Or even worse. 1 game in Asia and another in Gabon. 4M euros a piece. 8-9 barça players. lol

CatalinR10

1374180_10152076718274305_99650019_n.jpg

tello

I really hope he gets back into decent physical form till the derby ! Cause otherwise we're pretty much toothles even with Ney on !

DinhoR10

True.

But if Neymar plays as a false 9 , I have hopes that we can beat Madrid even without Messi.

To be honest i'd really rather have messi on, last 3 times we won the cl we had convincing classico wins (Dinho standing ovation , 6-2 , la manita ). Strong showings in these games seems to be an indicator of our trophy tally at the end of the season.

Tbh we have 3 real finishers right now in Alexis(Hopefully), Pedro and Messi. I'd rather have atleast 2 of them on.

CatalinR10

Lilian Thuram: "I first heard about Messi in the summer 2005. Juve played the Gamper Trophy. I couldn't play so I stayed in Italy." [rac1]
Extinde

Thuram: "When my team-mates came back they couldn't stop talking about a kid - Messi. They said it was impossible to take the ball from him"

tello

True.

But if Neymar plays as a false 9 , I have hopes that we can beat Madrid even without Messi.

Agree. But I don't feel Tata would make that move against Madrid right now. Normaly if he had it in his mind he would have tried it by now at least once...

tello

Lilian Thuram: "I first heard about Messi in the summer 2005. Juve played the Gamper Trophy. I couldn't play so I stayed in Italy." [rac1]
Extinde

Thuram: "When my team-mates came back they couldn't stop talking about a kid - Messi. They said it was impossible to take the ball from him"

Brilliant post ! :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans