10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

tello

Leo played well considering he could have not possible been at full throttle after his injury ! :messi::barca scarf:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Fish has proteins. And yes, his red meat free diet was confirmed, and helped him a lot to stay fit.

Then I guess it is a discipline issue. I hope Messi and Barca management realize how important it is to stick to that diet for him to remain injury free.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Yeah I saw it too, but I have seen it so often - maybe it's just something peculiar he does, I don't think he was sick.

Gaudi

but that was against Levante, article claims it was also aginst Real...I know he did it once in supercopa, but if I remember it was after summer break and he was little sick or something...but if this is happening regularly thenI hope doctors are on top of that

F

Flavia

but that was against Levante, article claims it was also aginst Real...I know he did it once in supercopa, but if I remember it was after summer break and he was little sick or something...but if this is happening regularly thenI hope doctors are on top of that

I just noticed it's the wrong video :lol:

Here:

It didn't seem serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans