10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

AURELIUS

Will he be rested ever ? He needs the rest to fully recover from whatever injuries he has and his former trainer needs to be recalled. I can't imagine Pep or Rijkaard playing him when he is carrying a strain or bruising whatever it is.

MMKa

Only the best player in the world can do what Messi did tonight, he knew that in Neymar he finally has someone that he can rely on and gave him the opportunity to shine by taking care of the Madrid defense tonight.

And Neymar did thank. After his goal, he ran past Cesc and went to hug Messi instead.

Kerrybai

I think his performance proved how unselfish he is as a player. It silenced those who say he doesn't work enough, close down etc. He does everything the manager asks of him.

Rahj

Will he be rested ever ? He needs the rest to fully recover from whatever injuries he has and his former trainer needs to be recalled. I can't imagine Pep or Rijkaard playing him when he is carrying a strain or bruising whatever it is.
he was rested for three weeks and only played like 30 minutes against osasuna.

JamDav1982

He was constantly rushed back to early in the days of Rijkaard and luckily never suffered many injuries in Peps time. This was Pep that was too scared to sub him if he didn't want to come off.

What former trainer are you referring to? The physio that travels around the world with Messi and has done for years is still there.

BarcaGirl

Messi IG: "After the clasico a BBQ with friends!

4fxqg6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans