10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stric

Maybe he's making it for his friends only. :lol: And Antonella is somewhere in the kitchen preparing fish for him. :lol:

Gaudi

I'm pretty sure athletes need protein so red meat is something they need as well as veggies and fruits. Where did that "red meat - injury problem" story even started, I mean I heard it 100 times but was this even confirmed or something?

F

Flavia

I'm pretty sure athletes need protein so red meat is something they need as well as veggies and fruits. Where did that "red meat - injury problem" story even started, I mean I heard it 100 times but was this even confirmed or something?

Fish has proteins. And yes, his red meat free diet was confirmed, and helped him a lot to stay fit.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match

It is common knowledge in endurance athletes... runners... swimmers...cyclist none of them are eating red meat .. only lean proteins and lots of fish..

most argentine's have diets high in fatty red meats which is a problem with someone with such explosive movements as Messi

Gaudi

On one serbian site they are questioning Messi's health, apparently he was about to throw up at the end of first half:

222795562526d72c2aad73764709168_orig.jpg

Here is the link if anyone understands serbian:
http://www.b92.net/sport/fudbal/vesti.php?yyyy=2013&mm=10&dd=27&nav_id=770421

Gaudi

Great, they are showing the picture and claiming it is from yesterday match, video is from Levante 18 aug. they even say that, point is they claim something is wrong with him...they claim he was about to throw up just before halftime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans