10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
As long as Messi tries hard and gives his best, it is perfectly OK if he doesn't end up scoring. Let's not judge him by whether he will score (or the number of goals) or not.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
As long as Messi tries hard and gives his best, it is perfectly OK if he doesn't end up scoring. Let's not judge him by whether he will score (or the number of goals) or not.
I agree, but it would be the best for everyone if he scored tonight so all the overreactions and headlines would stop.

F

Flavia

Adidas denied the rumors of wanting to move Messi to chelsea, rm or bayern. It seems it was just dailyfail and co BS.

BarcaGirl

Did people actually believed this stupid rumor? :lol:

I hope he has a good game tonight. :) Scoring or not, it doesn't matter.

Paganinisrvnge

lel

I will not praise him, but I am very happy that he seems to slowly get back to the level he was at.

You won't praise Messi for 2 goals but I'm sure you're drooling over Neymar for going down easily for a penalty and a really nice run that he completely messed up the shot on.

NotInHere

lel

I will not praise him, but I am very happy that he seems to slowly get back to the level he was at.
There's no need to go berserk over his performance today, this is not even his best form, close to it, but not there quite yet, which is the scary thing.

But I'm loving how everyone will shut up after this, "he's declining":neymar: please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans