10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yannick03

He was good today, very sharp and looking lively. If he were a bit more lucky he could have gotten more goals but I'm very very happy seeing him play like this. :yes:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Very happy for Leo. Very happy he reversed the "curse". Very happy that he had a good game, made many good runs and great passes. Could have scored a few more.

He is still probably not at 100% yet. Just imagine what a fully healthy, fully fit Messi can do.

CatalinR10

Will you all shut up if he scores 2 goals against Milan ?

I%20DON'T%20CARE%20GUY.png

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
He is obviously not fully fit. He does not have all his acceleration and quick twitch, but considering the nature of his injuries, it is understandable. He also might be purposely taking it slower in these areas, at least for a while, to avoid re-injury.

However, he is still awesome, as always. And he still remains the only reliable option for scoring on the team.

Sallou

He's got a point though, lol. I noticed his play was so, so different. Much less runs, really slow release of passes and general indecisiveness, when he did make runs (apart from the last 20) 9 times outta 10 he didn't try and make a proper run to receive a pass, but deliberately dropped back to receive and play from behind everyone. I think he's been specifically instructed, so I'm not saying its a bad thing. Whatever helps the team > whatever makes just Messi better.

Darko

He's got a point though, lol. I noticed his play was so, so different. Much less runs, really slow release of passes and general indecisiveness, when he did make runs (apart from the last 20) 9 times outta 10 he didn't try and make a proper run to receive a pass, but deliberately dropped back to receive and play from behind everyone. I think he's been specifically instructed, so I'm not saying its a bad thing. Whatever helps the team > whatever makes just Messi better.

Thank you good sir.
Plus he really needs to stop losing balls in the center of midfield,it always gives me flashbacks of the agme against Chelsea :(

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Thank you good sir.
Plus he really needs to stop losing balls in the center of midfield,it always gives me flashbacks of the agme against Chelsea :(

I do notice that a lot, and it nearly always leads to a chance for the opponent.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Thank you good sir.

It happened one time tonight, one time. Damn, some people just can't be pleased. Busquets, Xavi, Iniesta, Alexis and Neymar lost the ball several times in dangerous positions. It's not only Messi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans