10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

MMKa

He didn't deserve it anyway.

Consecutively scoring against every opponent already forgotten? PSG and Milan won single-leggedly was nothing? Winning La Liga Maradona-like without next to none support from other attackers.

Not deserved, ok.

Mika94

Man this sucks. He's never gonna be on top form if he gets injured every month. This one doesn't seem too bad, he'll most probably be back for the next fixture, but man, he's getting through his worst period now.

I really wish him luck !

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Consecutively scoring against every opponent already forgotten? PSG and Milan won single-leggedly was nothing? Winning La Liga Maradona-like without next to none support from other attackers.

Not deserved, ok.
The BD is getting tiresome. The real debate should be: What kind of suit will he be wearing? And will he name Neymar in his acceptance speech?

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
I don't buy the nutrition angle. Change of diet does not make him suddenly get injured this often. The change, if there was one, cannot have been a radical one, because he looks physically fit.
The change, if there was one, would have mainly influenced his level of energy and his overall strength.

If it was the ankle, then it is unrelated to anything besides just bad luck.

The muscular injuries are a direct product of him playing so much and at such a high level for the past 4-5 years. The body can only take so much when it being taxed so heavily for such a prolonged period.

Rest is the best medicine.

Gaudi

The only thing we can hope now is that Barca are aware of this, not trying to put it under the rug..they need to address this

MagIX

A check by the Bayern München and German NT guru Hans-Wilhelm Müller-Wohlfahrt please !!!!

HBEEh54R_Pxgen_r_630xA.jpg

BarcaVillain

I think he should win, though I'm biased. I think Ribery will get it, even though team success shouldn't really come into it. The media and general public are bored of Messi winning it.

edit: I also couldn't care less whether he wins it or not, I'd rather he stay fit.

Rahj

messi should ask ronaldo for some advice on this, because i can't remember the last time when he was injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans