10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cule4life

The Culest
Tatas plans of getting a striker in January not looking too bad now eh? We have become too used to Messi playing every match that we never had a suitable backup for him. Even after he comes back it's not certain he will get back to GOAT mode since this is a world cup year and he will look to avoid injuries. And let's face it playing Neymar in the centre can't win us matches against bayern, Dortmund etc. We need to get a striker in January

jamrock

don't think thats a two month injury, they are just finally giving him time to recover properly.

He has been making to many 40 yards run under tata and tito, something pep almost completely took out of his game when he came in, he use to make those same runs under ricky as well.

They put to much burden on his muscles plus something most be off with his diet

oggmar

I think its blatantly obvious that he doesn't have enough strength in his hamstrings hopefully they'll strengthen him up during these 8 weeks and he'll come back better than ever.

Also, people can we stop discussing Ballon d'or now please?

Last edited:

Mitchell1978

He should follow the example of Rafa Nadal, last year people were fearing the end of his career, but he took his time to rest and recover from a very serious injury (tendinitis problems in both knees) and came back stronger then ever this year. Fuck this year's Ballon d'Or, he should take his time to get back to 100 % for the knock-out stage of the CL and the WC.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
He should follow the example of Rafa Nadal, last year people were fearing the end of his career, but he took his time to rest and recover from a very serious injury (tendinitis problems in both knees) and came back stronger then ever this year. Fuck this year's Ballon d'Or, he should take his time to get back to 100 % for the knock-out stage of the CL and the WC.

I got bored of him winning the Ballon d'Or every year anyway, perhaps a year without winning it will make him more motivated.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
His legs look plenty strong. Strength is not the issue here.

IMHO this is a clear case of a muscle injury not properly diagnosed before, not allowed to heal fully, and just got re-aggravated.

The news are good and bad.

It's good, because the people around him perhaps are finally realizing the seriousness of the issue, and are giving him the proper time to heal up. A 2 months healing period is a good time table to recuperate.
The news is also bad, because if it is a 2 month recuperation time, this is a full tear, not a partial one.

I have to question the medical personnel around Messi that allowed this situation to spin so out of control. They basically allowed a partial muscle tear 3 months ago to evolve into a full nightmare of an injury, by not treating it properly and rushing him back.

pavanmessi09

Whatever the reason behind 2 months. I just want him to gain his fitness completely. Don't want another injury.
#animsLeo
Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

oggmar

His legs look plenty strong. Strength is not the issue here.

IMHO this is a clear case of a muscle injury not properly diagnosed before, not allowed to heal fully, and just got re-aggravated.

The news are good and bad.

It's good, because the people around him perhaps are finally realizing the seriousness of the issue, and are giving him the proper time to heal up. A 2 months healing period is a good time table to recuperate.
The news is also bad, because if it is a 2 month recuperation time, this is a full tear, not a partial one.

I have to question the medical personnel around Messi that allowed this situation to spin so out of control. They basically allowed a partial muscle tear 3 months ago to evolve into a full nightmare of an injury, by not treating it properly and rushing him back.

Sure, you're right. What I mean is for them to let him rehab and fully recover and not rush him.

KhaledBarca

Its really unfair, F*ck you 2013, let's hope he'll come back stronger than ever in 2014. It is the most important year of his career. Hope he comes back and stays fit in 2014!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

serghei

Muscle tears are common and aren't all that difficult to handle. Once the two months have passed he will be back at 100%. But we're talking about a big muscle, very solicitated during play. I expect him to be back around mid-january.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
That look on Tristianos face

When an injured Messi that barely played this year wins the ballon dor.

:tata1:
I actually think this will happen. Many of the captains, coaches and journalists are Messi fans and after voting for him for 4-5 years and enjoyed wathing him play, they don't just change their votes despite Ronaldo having a slightly better year. They know what Messi is capable of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans