Leo needs to stop hanging out with Dani ...seriously :lol:

It's nice that our boys were there as well ...big family :wub:

Congrats Messi!

CatalinR10

BZg0qdvIYAADp_0.jpg:large

:tata1:

What a legend :lol:

CatalinR10

FIFA has confirmed to several voters, who thought the change of the rules is a fraud, that everyone can vote again for the Ballon d'Or. [md]

Ballon d'Or vote according to original rules was a close race between Ronaldo, Ribery and Messi, with Neymar and Robben as outsiders. [md]

What rules are they talking about ?

ebc_99

Can't believe the amount of people on this forum saying Ronaldo deserves the Balon d'or, Messi has been alot better than him this year until his injury a couple of months ago. More than likely Leo will win it again.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Up until a few weeks ago cr had no chance at all. So unless these people are fickle and have bad memory, I'd say Leo still has a great chance. Ribery still deserves it over cr as well IMO.

And that jacket :worthy:! Pulling it off dear boy....maybe not like dani, but like a badass that syle must concede to.

Autumn

Imagine if things occurred this way: Portugal qualifies early on top of their group, Argentina places in 5th and must qualify through playoff, Messi scores hat trick against Jordan to secure Argentina's place, FIFA extends balon dor voting to take into account the playoffs.

This

suckabov

Lemon curry?
I, too, still think Leo is going to win it, or has good chances at least. I imagine it will be very close this year though, with both of Messi and CR losing votes and votes in general being more distributed than before.

The CR hype is amazing though. Some media act like he was the second coming of Maradona, or had just won the world cup.

Yannick03

I, too, still think Leo is going to win it, or has good chances at least. I imagine it will be very close this year though, with both of Messi and CR losing votes and votes in general being more distributed than before.

The CR hype is amazing though. Some media act like he was the second coming of Maradona, or had just won the world cup.

This.
I feel him being incredible hyped all the time, he scored from 3 one-on-one's with the goalkeeper, he didn't go past a single Swedish player the whole game and should have probably scored 5 but still they are acting like he decided that game all on its own. He just waits for a long ball and runs after it, that's it. I don't understand, I believe that the media think he is the second coming of Maradona because he acts like it. If Nani would have played on Ronaldo's position against Sweden, he would've scored 3 and no one would've cared.

And he has both trophies and individual performance. Unlike Ronaldo, who doesn't have trophies, and Ribery, who hasn't been anywhere near as good as the other 2 individually. I also think Messi has a chance, but I still think Ronaldo's gonna win it. And deservedly so. Still, I think Messi's chances are better than Ribery's. And I also agree that it's gonna be close.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans