10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alik

BZg0qdvIYAADp_0.jpg:large

:tata1:

Hahahaha :worthy:

NotInHere

The only reason why all of the Messi vs Ronaldo is starting to spark debate once again is because of Leo's injury

Good luck to Ronaldo when Leo returns to his old self, unfortunately for him he'll go back to always being below Leo:lol:

KhaledBarca

The same people who wanted Sneidjer (10 goals, 12 assists, Treble) to win in 2010 want CR to win this year.Yet, Messi 2010 easily ahead of CR 2013 (60 goals, 19 assists, Liga Title, UCL+Liga Topscorer and European Golden Shoe). Although, IMO Xavi desereved to win it the most in 2010 (most important player for Spain and Barca in that year, World Cup winner). Only debatable ballon d'or award of Messi's 4. All other 3 in 2009, 2011 and 2010 were 100% deserved.

Note: Individually Messi was the best in 2013 (last 2 month shouldn't change anything, until Sept he was the 1st choice for most football fans, CR out of the race). Anyway, overall taking individual and team achievements, Ribery deserve it the most. Although Messi/CR will win it at the end!

Last edited:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
We don't need another Ballon D'or trophy from you.We want to see WC trophy in ur hands next year.No world player of the year of previous year has ever won the WC trophy. For 1993,romario finished 2nd.For 1997,zidane finished joint 3rd.for 2001&2005,no Brazilian or Italian player was in the top 3.In 2009,xavi only finished 3rd.so the stage is set for u in south america. Hope either Ribery or CR7 wins Ballon D'or next year while u come away with biggest prize of them all.

random post on internet.....

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Messi on CR's hat trick: "I was very happy for him when he scored those goals. It's just great when the best teams compete in Brazil, and Cristiano has had a great scoring rate for many years now. He plays at an outstanding level. I don't know if this is Cristiano's best moment, but he is always there, scoring goals in all the games and playing his part for his club and his country. He has been like that for many years. Whether he is at his best, or a bit below that, there is almost no difference."

CatalinR10

Messi on CR's hat trick: "I was very happy for him when he scored those goals. It's just great when the best teams compete in Brazil, and Cristiano has had a great scoring rate for many years now. He plays at an outstanding level. I don't know if this is Cristiano's best moment, but he is always there, scoring goals in all the games and playing his part for his club and his country. He has been like that for many years. Whether he is at his best, or a bit below that, there is almost no difference."

dhMeAzK.gif

suckabov

Lemon curry?
^ And CR spreads fairytales about FIFA favouring Messi and Barcelona on FB. Really shows Messi's class and CR's lack of any.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans