10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

@barcastuff 10 m
Guardiola (coach Bayern Munich): "Would I help Bayern to sign Messi? Barça, not Bayern, is the best club for Messi."

Maria

Gallardo & Punta Pelota are a waste of time, this isn't even worth commenting on

I still don't understand why people take them seriously..they are Florentino's puppets and the only time that they said the truth was when VV refused to sign an extension with Barca. And the same with Balague, who one day before Bayern announced that Pep will be their coach this year was saying that he will only go to England.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Punto Pelota must be the easiest job in the entire world.

Just gather a bunch of clowns, jackazzes and pseudo-journalists and have them sit around fighting each other and fabricating all manners of rumors, speculations and just plain garbage to get ratings from the gullible and those who enjoy hating others.

It still befuddles my mind that someone like Tomas Roncero is chief writer for an actual newspaper like AS.S

CatalinR10

I've seen some people posting on twitter that Messi was winning his 5'th ballon d'or with 41% of votes , Ribery with 27% and Ronaldo with 23% , before fifa extended the voting period. Don't know if it's true or not.

KhaledBarca

BZsbXq4CUAApjix.png

Messi 2010 >> CR 2013.
Ribery 2013 >> Sneijder 2010.

Yet the same people who want CR to win in 2013, were against Messi 2010 :lol:

CesDel

Punto Pelota must be the easiest job in the entire world.

Just gather a bunch of clowns, jackazzes and pseudo-journalists and have them sit around fighting each other and fabricating all manners of rumors, speculations and just plain garbage to get ratings from the gullible and those who enjoy hating others.

It still befuddles my mind that someone like Tomas Roncero is chief writer for an actual newspaper like AS.S

I agree and I also think that this is complete BS. But what does worry me a little, just a little, is the fact that Quim Domenech, who was the one who revealed that VV wanted to leave, didn't seemed suprise. He even said that he had heard that Messi family was angry with the directors of the club because of the fact that they complained about Messi's private life. He does seems to have his contacts.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I agree and I also think that this is complete BS. But what does worry me a little, just a little, is the fact that Quim Domenech, who was the one who revealed that VV wanted to leave, didn't seemed suprise. He even said that he had heard that Messi family was angry with the directors of the club because of the fact that they complained about Messi's private life. He does seems to have his contacts.

I think it is realistic for any player to have some sort of issues/qualms/complaints with the club, after all they are all human beings and not robots, humans have feelings. The problem with those tabloids is that they blew stuff out of proportion and made it into something huge when in reality it was nothing or something very minor.

Rosell is an ass. There is no reason why Messi and others have to be 100% content with him. If they are not, that doesn't mean they want to leave. Not to mention that many of our players are home-grown, the fact that Barca remains a top club which is very attractive both in terms of financial incentives (salary) and career advancement offers very little reason for our players to leave.

Messi knows he can play his best football at Barca. Going elsewhere might bring in more money in the short term, but will be detrimental to his career and overall status as one of the best footballers of all time.

CesDel

I think it is realistic for any player to have some sort of issues/qualms/complaints with the club, after all they are all human beings and not robots, humans have feelings. The problem with those tabloids is that they blew stuff out of proportion and made it into something huge when in reality it was nothing or something very minor.

Rosell is an ass. There is no reason why Messi and others have to be 100% content with him. If they are not, that doesn't mean they want to leave. Not the mention that many of our players are home-grown, the fact that Barca remains a top club which is very attractive both in terms of financial incentives (salary) and career advancement offers very little reason for our players to leave.

Messi knows he can play his best football at Barca. Going elsewhere might bring in more money in the short term, but will be detrimental to his career and overall status as one of the best footballers of all time.

indeed, which is why I am not really that worried. I just thought that his reaction to the news was a little weird, seeing as he has almost always laughed at when someone said that Messi could leave Barca.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
indeed, which is why I am not really that worried. I just thought that his reaction to the news was a little weird, seeing as he has almost always laughed at when someone said that Messi could leave Barca.

What was his reaction? And to what news?

CesDel

What was his reaction? And to what news?

That Messi was leaving. He wasn't suprise, he didn't laugh at it(he has laughed at a couple of this guys exclusive before), and like he actually belived it. He even said that he was hoping that Messi would change his mind.

But then again, this is Francois Gallardo. He also said that Özil would be going to Man Utd, Drogba was signing for Barca and J.Terry was signing for Valencia. He is a brilliant troll.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
That Messi was leaving. He wasn't suprise, he didn't laugh at it(he has laughed at a couple of this guys exclusive before), and like he actually belived it. He even said that he was hoping that Messi would change his mind.

But then again, this is Francois Gallardo. He also said that Özil would be going to Man Utd, Drogba was signing for Barca and J.Terry was signing for Valencia. He is a brilliant troll.

Again, there might be some truth to it (the claim that Messi is not too happy with Rosell and the club), but it would take a fool of a gigantic proportion to leave and I don't think Messi is that foolish.

They were saying PSG is the potential club Messi is leaving for, alleging that the Qataris behind that club are working with the Qatar Airways to push for the move, right? It is just so ridiculous. Messi is not retarded, going from a top club in a top league to a money club from the 4th league at his prime? I can understand if he is linked with Chelsea or Bayern, but PSG?? Come on.

Gallardo needs to get a life!

CesDel

Again, there might be some truth to it (the claim that Messi is not too happy with Rosell and the club), but it would take a fool of a gigantic proportion to leave and I don't think Messi is that foolish.

They were saying PSG is the potential club Messi is leaving for, alleging that the Qataris behind that club are working with the Qatar Airways to push for the move, right? It is just so ridiculous. Messi is not retarded, going from a top club in a top league to a money club from the 4th league at his prime? I can understand if he is linked with Chelsea or Bayern, but PSG?? Come on.

Gallardo needs to get a life!

No way!! He is a troll and for us who watches the show, he is comedy gold! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans