10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Definitely is. I always wear my watch, but I always use my phone when I'm checking what the time is.

Kohe321

For most people it is, but if you're interested in horology, design, history and all that jazz, then there is a lot more to it than just the bling-factor of jewelry. Kind of like people who are into cars. Mechanical timepieces (no batteries, just gears and springs) have made a huge comeback after the quartz-crisis, and the way it has grown shows that a lot of people want back to something more soulful and analog than digital watches. Sure it's way less accurate, being off a couple seconds each day, but if you factor in that most mechanical watches tic 28,800 times an hour (8 times a second), it's pretty spectacular, and the feeling that all of it is powered by you is quite cool. Anyway, I digress - sorry for derailing the thread, let's keep talking about Messi. :D

CatalinR10

^ I know mate it sucks so much. I love Barca but there is a big piece missing right now which saddens me. I don't get the same excitement from upcoming games.

^ Hey, look on the bright side, last year it was 10x worse, the fact we have Neymar even without Messi makes me look forward to games much more :D

Atleast we show good performances w/o Messi this year. Look it from a bright side. Messi is out, Tata is obliged to make the team perform even w/o Messi something Tito couldn't.

Messi now has enough time to make a full recovery and go back to beast mode in 2k14.

True , if this injury would have happened last year in the same period , I think we would have had a very big chance of losing many points in La Liga but since Neymar is in the team , with Alexis in good form , I am confident that we won't lose any points in the championship untill Messi returns.

I only hope that this recovery time will do wonders on Messi but on the other hand , this isn't the first time he's injured . He had recovery time but still he injured himself again. Don't know what will be different this time.

Gohan

Super Saiyan
I only hope that this recovery time will do wonders on Messi but on the other hand , this isn't the first time he's injured . He had recovery time but still he injured himself again. Don't know what will be different this time.

I think what will be different this time is that Messi himself realizes that he needs to rest. With his previous injurys we all saw that he rushed himself back onto the pitch. This time this won't be the case.

CatalinR10

I think what will be different this time is that Messi himself realizes that he needs to rest. With his previous injurys we all saw that he rushed himself back onto the pitch. This time this won't be the case.

I agree that he rushed back every time he got injured but I'm not so sure this is the only thing that caused all his injuries. I really want him to be 100% fit during the World Cup because I know he wants to give it his best to win it.

Gohan

Super Saiyan
I agree that he rushed back every time he got injured but I'm not so sure this is the only thing that caused all his injuries. I really want him to be 100% fit during the World Cup because I know he wants to give it his best to win it.

Yep, he is 26 now and will be 27 at the World Cup. It will be all or nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans