10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theconomist

It really is ordinary out there without him.

Definitely a class above everyone well when he is on form. Pretty much the only reason I watch football anymore now that Ronaldinho is in early retirement. I thought Neymar would excite me but it's just not the same thing.
Every era there is always a player that defines it; Ronaldo during late 90s early 00s, Ronaldinho picked up the slate afterwards, Messi shat on everyone and showed them how it's done.
Since his injury first hit it just hasn't been the same anymore.

Tonykross

Definitely a class above everyone well when he is on form. Pretty much the only reason I watch football anymore now that Ronaldinho is in early retirement. I thought Neymar would excite me but it's just not the same thing.
Every era there is always a player that defines it; Ronaldo during late 90s early 00s, Ronaldinho picked up the slate afterwards, Messi shat on everyone and showed them how it's done.
Since his injury first hit it just hasn't been the same anymore.

Neymar is very talented but he does not have the body structure to dominate in Europe.

Jadentheman

Neymar hasn't hit the ground running and it's really hard to be the definite player of the era when Messi was before it. Ronaldinho to an extent too

F

Flavia

Neymar hasn't hit the ground running and it's really hard to be the definite player of the era when Messi was before it. Ronaldinho to an extent too

Before it? This is Messi's era, and will be for at the very least some 5 more years.

Stric

The difference in age between Neymar and Messi is not enough for Neymar to make an era his own, without being at least as incredible as Messi, if not more.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Simeone: Messi deserves to win the Ballon d'Or. He is a unique player and there is no other like him. If I voted, my vote would be for Messi. There's no doubt. I would give the Ballon d'Or to Leo. Now Messi needs enough time to recover and relaxation.

He knows what he's talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans