10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

Sure, that doesn't mean we are dependent on Messi.

This season a bit less, with Alexis scoring. But we don't know how long it'll last. Messi is the best player in the world, he's missed a ton. And he always makes a difference. Including in how the other team behaves.

NotInHere

Sure, that doesn't mean we are dependent on Messi.
What has Barcelona shown so far without Messi? Playing the teams they have been playing against with since Messi got injured is hardly a measuring stick, even Ajax nowadays.

Everyone Barcelona player depends on one another other, but the team as a whole depends on Messi more

Last edited:

Kerrybai

We are far better with Messi, Madrid are better with Ronaldo, Liverpool with Suarez etc. It's normal. However our forwards should be more clinical and pick up the goal 'slack.'

I'm not worried though, Neymar and Sanchez will get the job done until Christmas. I believe in them.

Theconomist

We are far better with Messi, Madrid are better with Ronaldo, Liverpool with Suarez etc. It's normal. However our forwards should be more clinical and pick up the goal 'slack.'

I'm not worried though, Neymar and Sanchez will get the job done until Christmas. I believe in them.

Yeah but the difference between Madrid without Ronaldo and Barcelona without Messi is huge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans