10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

messi_xavi_iniesta

So? pep didnt let him play vs Bate last year, there might not be a Santos game left but I was still always against him playing.
You saw what luisao and Matic did to him within 10 minutes coming on the pitch.
Sometimes you need to protect the player, it only makes sense.

Borisov was a shitty team. Benfica could have scored 3-4 goals easily. Do you wanted to lose by 4 in nou camp? Of course not. Resting players yes, being humilliated no.

raskolnikov

We are not last years Arsenal without rvp, humiliation was never an issue, benifca could have won but I dont think it should have anything to do with Messi, Barca has enough quality on the bench.

MMKa

I laughed out loud at that moment. We've seen Messi surrounded by 4-5 players before, but this was 1v10- the *entire* outfield!!! Insane, and hilarious.

The only sad thing is that a goal should have come out of it- not a single Barça player besides Messi was being marked at that moment.

I remember it was Tello missing it. He didn't run for the pass. Was he too amazed by the moment and only watching in awe? A free kick followed, though.

alex88bg

I had a football game with my mates and i gave it all today for Leo,when i scored a goal i celebrated as him...Man i dont remember feeling so desperate when i saw him on the ground there,like i was shot....

marcelo

I think he should play against real... A knock to knee if extremely painful, and I also think under normal circumstances during league play he would've continued to play... ICE heals all

OrangeOpti

Barça
I suffered a similar injury two weeks ago when someone went studs up into a tackle, big bruise and it looked pretty serious but I was fine after 3-4 days. Chill guys.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
9a1jtl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans