10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jelboo

Man, had to go to sleep, was really worried... Let's hope that it's true and he'll be back in a few days. Because let's be honest here, a Messi injury would NOT be good for the team at all. :messi:

J

jiopi

Shots before Messi

Barcelona 5
Benfica 13

Shots when Messi played

Barcelona 4
Benfica 1

Jelboo

I'm so relieved it seems to be okay. He's such a tough guy, whenever he goes down you start to think something *reaaaally* bad happened. If missing the Betis game means he'll recover more safely, maybe we should take that risk? Either way this was a shitty way to end a shitty game...

poldep

It was a shitty game and the end was even worse. :angry:
Couldn't sleep last night cuz of the injury. I have been a Barca fan all my life but Messi just brings some extra magic to the game every week. For me he is the best ever.
Any update/news guys??

poldep

On Saturday, Messi will rejoin the group on training to test if he can play the Spanish league game against Betis on Sunday @barcastuff

ShandyFFM

Tw Pinto: "Very happy because our dear teammate Lionel is fine. Luckily it was just a fright. #HappyFromTheBottomOfMyHeart"

poldep

A9baMZDCMAAeIme.jpg

what the hell are his teammates doing?? :lol:

Tembbi

@FCBarcelona: Tests confirm that Leo Messi has a bruised bone on the outside of his left knee. #FCBLive

Anyone know what this means? Can he play or how long till he is able to play?

This means it is not dangerous. A bruised bone is something that may cause pain for who knows how long, even up to 6 months.
Nonetheless, a bruised bone is not something that would get worse if Messi played.

In other words, he's good to play whenever the pain allows him to. I would expect this to be as soon as this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans