jiopi

di-X57T.jpg

Maradona-Belgium.gif

di-K6IN.png

Messi-dribble-Benfica.gif

Last edited:

ShandyFFM

I already told you!

dont think so... he will rejoin the group on saturday if everythink works out..... guess tito wont let him play anyway...precaution but i would love to see him play against betis... guess its up to him how he feels

Leo10

That was the most epic Messi vs 10 moment I've ever seen :pep: Its one of those Messi moments that you remember for the rest of your life.

BarcaGirl

Messi: “I finished the action with a shot because i was in pain and I thought it’d be the last time I’d touch a ball for a long time.”

He just loves football so much. I'm really glad he's okay.

F

Flavia

There's a video on the link, showing him driving and walking. He seems fine, no limping, nothing:
http://www.mundodeportivo.com/20121...amiento-conduciendo-su-coche_54356145040.html

Barcastuff

Messi: "I'm fine, better than yesterday already. I don't know if I'll be ready for Sunday's game, will depend on evolution."

Messi: "I was in pain after the knock, so I thought it was really bad. Luckily, it was just that, a knock."

Messi: "What happened yesterday, can happen on training too. Every time you're out on the pitch, there's a risk to get injured."

Messi: "I thank the people for their support. To see that people care for you makes you happy."

E

El Messiah 10

Last night I finally realized how important Messi is.
I felt totally "empty" and "desperate" after the injury....I never felt that way after any player's injury... I felt as if it was a "personal thing"....just incredible.

ShandyFFM

Last night I finally realized how important Messi is.
I felt totally "empty" and "desperate" after the injury....I never felt that way after any player's injury... I felt as if it was a "personal thing"....just incredible.

me too... i dont know if this is a good thing or a bad.. perhaps i should get some space from football in my life

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
luckily I was in the OR all day and did not see or hear about his injury until after they decided it was not serious. When Messi falls down... I feel more stressed then I do when a patient goes bad... that is really sad huh?

ivan22

from this angle it looks really painfull and dangerous. Thank god it's only a minor thing (fingers crossed!!!)

1tV9F.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans