10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotInHere

Hopefully Messi recovers well and won't have any more setbacks before the World Cup rolls around, if he's indeed 100% by that time, teams are going to pay, I'm foreshadowing amazing performances from him, he has something to prove, because even his own peers trashed him because he wouldn't live up to his best with Argentina.

CatalinR10

So what are the chances our boy wins the ballon d Or. I rather ribery win it than the pretentious diva

AgenciaNews said on twitter Messi is the winner. Last time they got the top 5 correct and also the top 3 coaches. If I remember corectly , they also said that Abidal would go to Monaco 2 days before the press , that Pep will go to Bayern and stuff like that.

NotInHere

AgenciaNews said on twitter Messi is the winner. Last time they got the top 5 correct and also the top 3 coaches. If I remember corectly , they also said that Abidal would go to Monaco 2 days before the press , that Pep will go to Bayern and stuff like that.
Hopefully their right

Kerrybai

It should be noted that a couple of weeks ago Messi's odd's with the bookies were out as far as 8/1. He has now been cut as low as 5/4 and Ronaldo at 4/6.

It's going to be close.

F

Flavia

Wenger: "They say Messi is not at the top of his game, but people judge on the moment. His last season was truly amazing." [eurosport]

Smart man.

Stric

I have no problem with Wenger. I know there's a lot of people who don't like him among Barca fans, but I could never fully understand that. He's always the one to give FCB credit and praise us.

F

Flavia

I have no problem with Wenger. I know there's a lot of people who don't like him among Barca fans, but I could never fully understand that. He's always the one to give FCB credit and praise us.
That's cause he's poaching la masia too often :p

CatalinR10

Baq6xrxCMAUYv5A.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans