10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatalinR10

Damn his last year was such an unbelievable one. Don't think he's ever going to surpass the amount of goals scored in that year.

Last edited:

CatalinR10

Messi, recovering from a thigh injury, is at ARG's training ground for more than 10 hours a day. Arrives at 8:30, leaves at 19:00. [sport]

Damn.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Messi always has the heart to recover and get stronger, I remember hearing how intensely he trained in the summer to avoid injuries as well. Whatever the problem is, no amount of willpower can fix it without addressing the core issues. None of us know what it is, we can theorize and assume without confirmation. It's not going to be some deep dark secret of any kind but it is affecting his season a lot so it should be dealt with permanently.

F

Flavia

Saw this gif in a brazilian forum... It's sooo wrong, but I can't stop laughing :lol:

iCKjV5pYzUSSo.gif

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Messi always has the heart to recover and get stronger, I remember hearing how intensely he trained in the summer to avoid injuries as well. Whatever the problem is, no amount of willpower can fix it without addressing the core issues. None of us know what it is, we can theorize and assume without confirmation. It's not going to be some deep dark secret of any kind but it is affecting his season a lot so it should be dealt with permanently.

Spot on. To our disappointment, nobody, including Leo himself, seems to be interested in getting to the bottom of his injuries, at least that's what it appears to be.

Kerrybai

Spot on. To our disappointment, nobody, including Leo himself, seems to be interested in getting to the bottom of his injuries, at least that's what it appears to be.

Come on man you can't possibly think he isn't trying to rectify what is causing the injuries... Why else would he be training 10 hours a day.

NotInHere

Are you serious? I remember telling you a long time ago the obvious...

You actually think Messi is not worried about his injury? You actually think their not working on it?

So you think Messi is just gonna drop dead and ruin his career because he was too dumb to take care of his body...

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Come on man you can't possibly think he isn't trying to rectify what is causing the injuries... Why else would he be training 10 hours a day.

Do you think training long and hard alone will solidify his muscles and prevent injuries from happening again?

Kerrybai

Do you think training long and hard alone will solidify his muscles and prevent injuries from happening again?

I imagine he is working on his stamina to keep it at the highest level for when he returns.

As for his muscles I would say with 100% certainty that he is exploring everyone avenue possible to solve the issue. Football is his life and he has a world cup coming up. It's probably his second last chance to win it so he won't want to miss it due to injury.

Mitchell1978

I'm pretty shure he's not training 10 hours a day, from what i've read a session (with physio, strengthening muscles etc) in the morning, lunch, siesta and then a session in the afternoon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans