10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jelboo

Last night I finally realized how important Messi is.
I felt totally "empty" and "desperate" after the injury....I never felt that way after any player's injury... I felt as if it was a "personal thing"....just incredible.

I feel you... though I have to say, when Puyol went down earlier this season and his arm looked all wrong, I felt mortified. That moment really shocked me.

Anyway, thank the footballing dieties for his speedy return!

zanela

Messi-dribble-Benfica.gif

Not the first.

My personal favs them two.

barca7788

Nepali Cule
dude stop with your negativity, first ronaldo at inter now badstuber
its nothing serious, insha Allah Messi will get fit in time for the next match!
lol bro. it was u in the chat who said it will be like 5-6 months out for Messi, right?
just read the chat comments and went to work. i was upset whole day until my wife mailed me he might just be able to play on the weekend.

M

McMessi

Can anyone think of any goals that were wrongfully disallowed in 2012 for Messi???

MMKa

Who is Muller in the video? The German guy near keeper clearly kicks the ball and then it deflects from keeper. Clearly not a goal by original shooter.

raskolnikov

Gerd Müller is the one close to the post who touches the ball from the rebound.
Does anyone know if there is a compilation of his goals available? I could only find goals from the national team rather than with Bayern that year.

Zebulun

To be honest, this is quite ridiculous! messi needs help, no-one made the run in the center. Everyone kept backing away like the defenders in that play where there was a sea of defenders. I guess this justifies the neymar purchase for me.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
To be honest, this is quite ridiculous! messi needs help, no-one made the run in the center. Everyone kept backing away like the defenders in that play where there was a sea of defenders. I guess this justifies the neymar purchase for me.

When will we buy Neymar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans