10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapor

Congrats Leo, you are the best ever. Thank you so much :worthy::worthy:

shame xaviniesta isnt here right now, his jimmies must be rustled
lol Whatever happened to him?

Leo is just unbelievable... potentially could've scored 4 tonight if that false offside wasn't called and that beautiful shot at the end didn't hit the crossbar.

Everytime Messi plays it's a blessing to the world :worthy: Greatest ever

J

jiopi

A9tIheWCIAA1u00.jpg:large

Kerrybai

Congrats Leo. This record could stands for 100 years... well unless he breaks it again in his lifetime. Interestingly he has scored 30 goals this season with 3 games remaining in December. Last season going into January he was on 29...

On a more worrying note we have been shown up was again as Team Messi. Our other attackers need to start finding the net ASAP.

E

El Messiah 10

Many people speaks about Falcao..ok, fantastic player. No doubt.

But...

Falcao: 16 goals --> 10 goals without penalties.
Messi: 23 goals --> 22 goals without penalties.

:D

Last edited:

BarcaGirl

@barcastuff

Messi: "Important win. Betis was a tough opponent."

Messi: "Record? It's nice, but the most important thing is the win and to keep the gap with the other teams."

Messi: "Iniesta could win Ballon d'Or? He would deserve it, for everything he shows on the pitch, I would be happy if he wins."

Messi: "It was more you, the press, who talked about Muller's record. It's broken now, so you shouldn't talk about it anymore... (smiles)"

Messi: "I'll try to score more this year to make the record a bit more difficult to break for future players... (smiles)"

:worthy:

F

Flavia

Messi: "It was more you, the press, who talked about Muller's record. It's broken now, so you shouldn't talk about it anymore... (smiles)"

Hahaha, like a boss.

CatalinR10

Messi: "I'll try to score more this year to make the record a bit more difficult to break for future players... (smiles)"

like-a-boss-meme-shirt.jpg

M

mitkoa7x

lol Whatever happened to him?

1 week ban

Bojan
xaviniesta banned for a week for being disrespectful to other posters, bullying unsuspecting members with his holier than you attitude and instigating fights.
Been involved in insulting another member before and continued to ignore warnings.

Forum won't be used to vent frustrations nor is it a place to act disrespectful towards other members.

Thanx

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Iniesta endorsed by Messi to win Ballon D'Or. Now no one can complain about people saying he should win it :coffee:

BarcaGirl

Messi: "Falcao scoring 5, coming closer, next week against Atletico? Focus now first on Cordoba, but it’s incredible what he’s doing."

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
@barcastuff

Messi: "Important win. Betis was a tough opponent."

Messi: "Record? It's nice, but the most important thing is the win and to keep the gap with the other teams."

Messi: "Iniesta could win Ballon d'Or? He would deserve it, for everything he shows on the pitch, I would be happy if he wins."

:worthy:

Down to earth as usual :)

Well done Leo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans