10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ursegor

World Champion
Yeah, there is always a black cat. It's just that whenever players get injured someone posts a pic of it.

raskolnikov

black-cat-camp-nou.jpg

raskolnikov

What if all of this shit was only because he didn't pass and then felt embarrassed that he wasted the chance? :lol:

He should have passed it I think, I wonder how much all the record talk is to blame for it? Did he want to play a pointless game because of it? did he tried to score himself cause of it?
I dont know if it actually is on his mind, I hope not.

Me55i D105

@FCBarcelona: Tests confirm that Leo Messi has a bruised bone on the outside of his left knee. #FCBLive

Anyone know what this means? Can he play or how long till he is able to play?

Mes que un club

He should have passed it I think, I wonder how much all the record talk is to blame for it? Did he want to play a pointless game because of it? did he tried to score himself cause of it?
I dont know if it actually is on his mind, I hope not.
If you've been a barca-fan for more than a few weeks you should know that Messi always wants to play every game.

raskolnikov

If you've been a barca-fan for more than a few weeks you should know that Messi always wants to play every game.

So? pep didnt let him play vs Bate last year, there might not be a Santos game left but I was still always against him playing.
You saw what luisao and Matic did to him within 10 minutes coming on the pitch.
Sometimes you need to protect the player, it only makes sense.

BerkeleyBernie

I laughed out loud at that moment. We've seen Messi surrounded by 4-5 players before, but this was 1v10- the *entire* outfield!!! Insane, and hilarious.

The only sad thing is that a goal should have come out of it- not a single Barça player besides Messi was being marked at that moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans