10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yannick03

:wub: :wub: :wub:
OT0tZnE.jpg

Looks just like him, seems like a real joyful baby. :lol:

And damn Leo, you've picked one hell of a girl.

Me55i D105

One thing I don't get is why he doesn't marry her.? It's strange that he is catholic and got a baby without marrying, or is it that it isn't reported seeing as how she has ring on that picture, but why doesn't he have one? She really seems like the perfect girlfriend. Omg why am I even thinking about this?? Late night boredom ftw

Kerrybai

I hate to be the Christmas grinch but am I the only one that dislikes baby pictures :/ anyways back on topic does any one know if Messi has any international friendlies in the summer? I know he has 2 WCQ's but I would think there could be a friendly some time around August perhaps? I'm hoping there could he a friendly in the USA.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I hate to be the Christmas grinch but am I the only one that dislikes baby pictures :/ anyways back on topic does any one know if Messi has any international friendlies in the summer? I know he has 2 WCQ's but I would think there could be a friendly some time around August perhaps? I'm hoping there could he a friendly in the USA.

There will be a "Messi & Friends" charity match at Chicago’s Soldier Field on July 6th, 2013. No other friendlies representing Barca or Argentina in the USA, I think.

Kilopatra

The match against PSG IMHO solidified his standing as the GOAT. He was Clark Kent sitting on the bench, then comes Pastore's goal and then that was it, Superman to the rescue!! He rolls up his socks and starts to warm up. Everyone is beyond excited! "Messi is warming up!!!" Game changed as soon as he stepped on that pitch. It was amazing to watch. :wub: :wub:

Poor Cesc, he looked somewhat dejected as he walked off :(

Elite-BkD

There will be a "Messi & Friends" charity match at Chicago’s Soldier Field on July 6th, 2013. No other friendlies representing Barca or Argentina in the USA, I think.

YES! I'll be going to this one, just got tickets. It'll be my first time getting to watch Messi play live! I've heard in addition to the list on your link that Alves, Drogba, Cesc, Nesta, Falcao, Pastore & Masch will also be making appearances, may or may not be accurate but either way I'm sure it'll be amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans