10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alarcón

He's playing in such a slow, mediocre team and has to come deep all the time to make things happen, or stuck on the right.

He'll struggle to get the Ballon D'or off Ronaldo next year playing in such an average team and for crap coaches likes Lucho and Tata with his national side. He deserves more. Transfer ban next year will make it worse.

Ronaldo has got a world class coach and a top class attacking team to provide for him.

He was the slowest of the team against Córdoba

dakt

Dat acceleration....he lost none of it! Also, on this preview pic, he has much larger "gentlemen's area" then Ronaldo. :)

I never say it and it seems like the worst moment, considering ^ , but Messi is almost his own sport. Only he, not even Ronnie or prime Zidane, can have me glued to my seat, following every single movement he makes with the ball, whether it be on a HD TV screen or on a shitty russian stream.
That feeling almost went away in the dark period when he struggled with injuries, and I guess I wasn't alone then judging by the forum meltdowns at the time.

All is well now. Barcelona's elite level (or lack thereof) won't hinder his gigantic legacy :worthy:

hamad138

Banned
OMG, Penaldo look at those skills. U can never be that good,look at them they get bycycle kicks and still dont dive.

Last edited:

omidferoz

OMG, Penaldo look at those skills. U can never be that good,look at them they get bycycle kicks and still dont dive.

It´s really beyond me how people can compare Messi with Ronaldo. Messi is in his own league, not saying Ronaldo is bad, his records speaks for him, he played good for Man U, and is scoring goals in every single game for madrid right now, but there is no X-factor over him, like messi. This video is beautiful and shows that Messi is much more than just a scorer. His dribbling is amazing, vision out of this world, he makes thing look so easy... thats what i call complete in football, not who can jump highest or shoot hardest. I´m gonna cry the day messi leaves Barca or stops his career, it´s gonna be a sad day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans