10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Busi-Messi Barca

It´s really beyond me how people can compare Messi with Ronaldo. Messi is in his own league, not saying Ronaldo is bad, his records speaks for him, he played good for Man U, and is scoring goals in every single game for madrid right now, but there is no X-factor over him, like messi. This video is beautiful and shows that Messi is much more than just a scorer. His dribbling is amazing, vision out of this world, he makes thing look so easy... thats what i call complete in football, not who can jump highest or shoot hardest. I´m gonna cry the day messi leaves Barca or stops his career, it´s gonna be a sad day.

Amen to that!

I

instinct

Jose Mourinho: “There is no chance that we (Chelsea) can sign a super-incredible player like Messi.” [bt sport]

Mind games :mou:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Mourinho have praised/supported Messi a lot lately. I wonder if its because of him disliking Cristiano more lol

Mitchell1978

Mourinho have praised/supported Messi a lot lately. I wonder if its because of him disliking Cristiano more lol

He doesn't work for Real Madrid anymore that must have something to do with it, plus i'm shure he would love to have a chance to work with a talent like Messi.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Lionel Messi has scored a personal record of 15 right-footed goals in the year 2014 #fcblive Previous record: 12, in 2010 [via @messistat]

amircule

Is that new ?
f1b6eff5ca3889a1061a3ad51153f171.jpg

Egert

Estonian Culé
Holy mother of god! No wonder he isn't that accurate with his left anymore :lol: Would like to see the whole leg, but I think it is new

I

instinct

Everybody looks at his leg but you don't seem to realize...that he wears Tchakap....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans