10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

blaugrana1987

Was quite lively today when he had the ball, clearly wanted to score/do something, but Lucho wouldn't let him. If I was a betting man, I would bet on him leaving this summer. He has nothing to do with this shit anymore...The board, manager, ban, press/scandals, old guard slowly going..You can see it in his body language.

MessiNeymar

Was quite lively today when he had the ball, clearly wanted to score/do something, but Lucho wouldn't let him. If I was a betting man, I would bet on him leaving this summer. He has nothing to do with this shit anymore...The board, manager, ban, press/scandals, old guard slowly going..You can see it in his body language.

He won't leave this summer

Hamzah

High Definition Member
We could actually handle him leaving. We are shit for the short term anyway. Then the money is there for a big rebuild in 2016. Obviously it's much much better if he stays but just thinking through all the scenarios here.

mazp

than lucho will leave, but as dumb as the board is they wont sell Messi in the summer when they cant buy anyone

It may not be up to the board. If Messi wants to leave he will leave. Just be prepared for the stories that will start to come out in the next few months..especially if Barca are out of all competitions by March/April.

ebc_99

Messi won't leave, he is only 27 and has plenty of time left to win big trophies. The way things are going there will be a new coach and new board pretty soon anyway.

Zangash

Banned
That's up to the socio's and considering they haven't done anything up to this point, don't count on it this summer.

The socios have been folled by results thus far. Now we have an unacceptable transfer ban and no results to speak of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans