10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

hardyboy

Strong rumours floating on twitter that Messi didn't have stomach problems, he didn't turn up for the training coz he is annoyed with Lucho..

I

instinct

Aguilar from MD writes that Masche and Puyol are the only two people who are able to create a peaceful relation between Messi and Lucho.

BBZ8800

I don't see how a croatian paper could get better infos than spanish newspapers. If it was true, AS or Marca would have published lots about it already.

It's like when spanish and english newspapers talk about players from the french league. Usually it's just a bunch of made up shits.

Not saying Messi is not irritated by what's happening, but don't put too much weight over a foreign newspaper throwing exclusive news.

I know, but this story from Sport from one hour ago, has a similar tone and "informations":
http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/luis-enrique-molesto-por-ausencia-messi-3829103

Strong rumours floating on twitter that Messi didn't have stomach problems, he didn't turn up for the training coz he is annoyed with Lucho..

That's it, yes

F

Flavia

Some Croatian papers say that Messi didn't want to come to training this morning because he is annoyed with Lucho.
(Croatian papers write a lot about Real and Barca because of Modric and Rakitic)

It all started with that incident on a training a few days ago, then Messi was benched so that Lucho can show his authority, and now we have already seen some stories that Messi told after the match that he isn't happy.
Today, he didn't come to training, Lucho is angry because of that, plus Messi didn't check in hospital or anything after that.

It could be just a story to sell papers, but again, everyone sees how horrible we are playing under Lucho.
I wouldn't be surprised that there is something in this story, and that Messi is losing nerves.

His best years are passing by, and our team is weaker and weaker each new Month.
Plus, we have a transfer ban and elections in 2016.

He knows that we won't win trophies in the next 2 years.
He probably won't win a world cup with Argentina, and Barca was his only chance for trophies.
And now we are a total crap, and we will be a crap at least till 2016.

I would be nervous too.

There was a visit to local hospital, as they always do. Messi didn't go this time, and also didn't attend the open training. He could be sick, or he really is pissed at Lucho. Who is also pissed at him... But the media will milk this as much as they can, being truth or not.

F

Flavia

Md is reporting Messi posted on facebook, saying he is sick, and sorry to have missed the training and the hospital visits. I can't see the fb post, but it's not the first time. It seems there's a way to restric which countries see your posts.

BBZ8800

There was a visit to local hospital, as they always do. Messi didn't go this time, and also didn't attend the open training. He could be sick, or he really is pissed at Lucho. Who is also pissed at him... But the media will milk this as much as they can, being truth or not.

I know.

But I would be so happy if this is true.

Imagine if it is true.
What can a player do?
1. the board won't leave until 2016 because they are frauds and idiots
2. Lucho won't leave by himself because he thinks that he is doing a good job, plus the board won't sack him because it would mean that they did a bad job (AGAIN) this summer
3. fans can't do too much

Someone needs to start some riot or something.
Seriously, the current Barca is now slowly on the verge as being as horrible as our team in Gaspart's era.

It is a moment for some riots or something.
The crowd should also start to wave with white tissues on Camp Nou as in Gaspart's era.

We can't go like this anymore.

Last edited:

Bertus

Md is reporting Messi posted on facebook, saying he is sick, and sorry to have missed the training and the hospital visits. I can't see the fb post, but it's not the first time. It seems there's a way to restric which countries see your posts.
Him being sick for real doesn't mean he's not irritated by Lucho tho.

F

Flavia

Him being sick for real doesn't mean he's not irritated by Lucho tho.

I know, but he wouldn't take it on the fans. There are more reports, from md, that Messi and enrique also discussed after the match yesterday. All from md, nothing on sport. Which is suspicious to me. Md is under rosell, so unless he wants lucho gone, this could backfire and piss Messi off.

bismp

I know, but he wouldn't take it on the fans. There are more reports, from md, that Messi and enrique also discussed after the match yesterday. All from md, nothing on sport. Which is suspicious to me. Md is under rosell, so unless he wants lucho gone, this could backfire and piss Messi off.

Can you translate it?

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
I wouldn't blame Messi tbh, Lucho is incompetent. If this gets Lucho sacked faster then so be it.

Egert

Estonian Culé
He should leave, if he wants to win anything. But as a Barca fan, I still want him to stay tho, but for his best, with a clueless manager and crap board, he should do that.

F

Flavia

B6mDgh3CEAA_TDA.jpg

"I would have liked to be in the open training. I never missed one, but you can't control these things. I wish all kids get their dreams come true. A hug."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans