10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
How do you think they should have dealt with the transfer ban issue?

By finding a way out instead of telling FIFA to fuck off and let us off because we are a big club like what Sandro Rosell did.

He said he was gonna deal with it and did what? Sent a letter saying we should be let off when FIFA first contacted us before we eventually were banned from making transfers.

Chong Li

Well I sure hope Leo and Ney put some pressure on these idiots to get a coaching change ASAP.

Lucho's incompetence is just so incredibly staggering. This arrogant, stubborn prick is NOT our future, Messi and Neyboy are!

Morten

Well I sure hope Leo and Ney put some pressure on these idiots to get a coaching change ASAP.

Lucho's incompetence is just so incredibly staggering. This arrogant, stubborn prick is NOT our future, Messi and Neyboy are!

Maybe he will live up to his reputation :messi:

amircule

He isnt training today cause he doesnt give a shit about making an appearance that would ease things for Lucho/board.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
XqGen-iN20U.jpg

BBZ8800

Some Croatian papers say that Messi didn't want to come to training this morning because he is annoyed with Lucho.
(Croatian papers write a lot about Real and Barca because of Modric and Rakitic)

It all started with that incident on a training a few days ago, then Messi was benched so that Lucho can show his authority, and now we have already seen some stories that Messi told after the match that he isn't happy.
Today, he didn't come to training, Lucho is angry because of that, plus Messi didn't check in hospital or anything after that.

It could be just a story to sell papers, but again, everyone sees how horrible we are playing under Lucho.
I wouldn't be surprised that there is something in this story, and that Messi is losing nerves.

His best years are passing by, and our team is weaker and weaker each new Month.
Plus, we have a transfer ban and elections in 2016.

He knows that we won't win trophies in the next 2 years.
He probably won't win a world cup with Argentina, and Barca was his only chance for trophies.
And now we are a total crap, and we will be a crap at least till 2016.

I would be nervous too.

Last edited:

Bertus

Some Croatian papers say that Messi didn't want to come to training this morning because he is annoyed with Lucho.

It all started with that incident on a training a few days ago, then Messi was benched so that Lucho cab show his authority, and now we have already seen some stories that Messi told after the match that he isn't happy.
Today, he didn't come to training, Lucho is angry because of that, plus Messi didn't check in hospital or anything after that.

It could be just a story to sell papers, but again, everyone sees how horrible we are playing under Lucho.
I wouldn't be surprised that there is something in this story.
I don't see how a croatian paper could get better infos than spanish newspapers. If it was true, AS or Marca would have published lots about it already.

It's like when spanish and english newspapers talk about players from the french league. Usually it's just a bunch of made up shits.

Not saying Messi is not irritated by what's happening, but don't put too much weight over a foreign newspaper throwing exclusive news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans