10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo

Ronalwho?

barca1899

Ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo

ronaldo-barcelona.jpg

What's with him?

sil85

congrats to ronaldo anyway....
what i just cant understand....
ronaldo went this year because he sure would win, but last year he didnt go because he knew he would lose.
messi went on both. and im sure he knew he wouldnt win this year but still, its not only that it matters.
thats the diference. im not saying ronaldo is a bad person, but its weird.
one of the reasons i like messi: his simple, kind, honest in and off the fields. but he is simple and thats important

Galning

Not a single one of our Belgian voters included Messi in their top 3, man, what is wrong with my country...

And you're surprised by this? Whenever Barça doesnt win both the in game commentator AND the press afterwards go bonkers. Even when we have like 60% ball possession they talk shit like ooooh barça not able to play their game anymore.
Last clasico the head of sports from HLN, biggest sports paper, was even in the studio as "the famous madrid supporter".

Stric

The only thing that bothered me more tonight than this overrating-Ronaldo bullshit was the overrating-Pele bullshit. That entire segment was just embarrassing.

Cule4life

The Culest
Pele might be the most overrated player ever. He was surrounded by great teammates some of whom were better than him. Maradona was better than him.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Coach of the Year votes:

- Messi: 1. Heynckes 2. Klopp 3. Del Bosque
- Ronaldo: 1. Sir Alex 2. Ancelotti 3. Mourinho

kollegah

did leo get a injur after the knock with costa? he seemed frightened after that? couldnt find anything on web? btw i think leo had a brilliant game at calderon, if the game was one week later, starting with leo and neymar, we could have scored 2+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans