10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatalinR10

Bd443hdIYAE3pMX.jpg

Moe

powered by;
Ocelot :lol::lol:

I'm really impressed with how Messi is reacting, especially when you compare it to C.Ronaldo's childish behaviour the past couple of years. The difference between them was a mere 4% which were probably down to Messis injury and Blatters comments.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Ocelot :lol::lol:

I'm really impressed with how Messi is reacting, especially when you compare it to C.Ronaldo's childish behaviour the past couple of years. The difference between them was a mere 4% which were probably down to Messis injury and Blatters comments.

But FIFA said the vote extension didn't alter the outcome! It must be true if FIFA says it!

Yannick03

And you're surprised by this? Whenever Barça doesnt win both the in game commentator AND the press afterwards go bonkers. Even when we have like 60% ball possession they talk shit like ooooh barça not able to play their game anymore.
Last clasico the head of sports from HLN, biggest sports paper, was even in the studio as "the famous madrid supporter".

No actually. I find that Belgian media is generally biased towards Ronaldo and not pro-Barca, especially on tv.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I like how Messi in the 2-minute intro said that he loves playing for Barcelona. Even on the Ballon d'Or stage he wanted to emphasize his love toward Barca. Together with the Blaugrana attire, strong statement from Leo.. :wub:

Jaguar

Flair Trait
5595_779278132100871_702431020_n.jpg

Does anybody have a video of them talking here in English? Would like to see what the hell Messi is laughing at :lol:

F

Flavia

Messi: "I feel good, happy with my comeback. I still need to play more minutes, catch the rhythm, but I don't feel any discomfort." [espn]

Messi: "My goals for 2014? Same as every year, trying to win all trophies with Barça, and then the World Cup." [espn]

Messi: "The tie with Manchester City will be a good one. Two great teams will face each other, and I hope we can qualify." [espn]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans