10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

serghei

I'm still not sure what has happened between these two? But if Messi acted stupid, no wonder Luch pulled that move...no matter the situation in the club, hierarchy has to be respected.

Of course. Fine Messi for his behaviour, and fire Lucho because he reached a new low (being beaten by Moyes). Everyone is happy.

klc123

Of course. Fine Messi for his behaviour, and fire Lucho because he reached a new low (being beaten by Moyes). Everyone is happy.

Messi has already been fined for missing training yesterday. Besides that I can't see what else he has actually done wrong.

I

instinct

Messi has already been fined for missing training yesterday. Besides that I can't see what else he has actually done wrong.

Why has he been fined? The club said in an official statement that he missed training because of a flue.

Where do you have the information from?

serghei

he is working hard, working to get this shit manager and board out the club so we can all be happy again

He's not working hard. His ambition is gone. Nowadays he walks when he loses the ball, in the past he often ran to get it back. He would benefit from a real coach, provided he listens to him.

BarcaBarcaBarca

What I've heard from trustworthy journalists is that messi has been fined for missing training session, Lucho tried to take discaplinery action against messi for arguing with him over not starting, xavi&iniesta&busi then had to talk Lucho out of going forward with such actions, now the three captains and also messi will have a meeting before the training tomorrow to discuss the state of the dressing room and what will happen (neymar and suarez spat in training, Lucho and messi spat in training) and the board has called for a meeting tomorrow - to discuss the possibility of an early election (a board member is trying to convince Bartomeu - can't rmeember who) and the board will also discuss luchos position, before giving a press conference to both speak about their ambitions, the reason and next steps behind zubis departure, and will not comment on the team/ football side of things.

NotInHere

He's not working hard. His ambition is gone. Nowadays he walks when he loses the ball, in the past he often ran to get it back. He would benefit from a real coach, provided he listens to him.
I have no idea what you have been watching, but him losing th ball and him not working hard to get it back is the least aspect you could question him this season. His form right now is the shining mirror of the current state of Barca.

xavi_the_Boss

What I've heard from trustworthy journalists is that messi has been fined for missing training session, Lucho tried to take discaplinery action against messi for arguing with him over not starting, xavi&iniesta&busi then had to talk Lucho out of going forward with such actions, now the three captains and also messi will have a meeting before the training tomorrow to discuss the state of the dressing room and what will happen (neymar and suarez spat in training, Lucho and messi spat in training) and the board has called for a meeting tomorrow - to discuss the possibility of an early election (a board member is trying to convince Bartomeu - can't rmeember who) and the board will also discuss luchos position, before giving a press conference to both speak about their ambitions, the reason and next steps behind zubis departure, and will not comment on the team/ football side of things.

What?

BarcaBarcaBarca

Guillem Ballague said this is week that Neymar and Suarez had a minor argument. His words were "these things happen sometimes" - think it occurred a few days before or on the same day as messi and luchos argument. It is not a healthy dressing room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans