10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Why is everybody laughing at this

Internet is a serious business

He needs to leave Barca cos he is in the prime, he doesn't deserve this

Needs to go to Chelsea, much better team, link up with John Obi Mikel and Francesc Fabregas, he'll be unbelievable in some of those Chelsea defense perfomances

CatalinR10

So just checked , Iniesta follows 17 users , Messi not being one of them .

:lol:

Maybe he didn't have him at following from the begining tho'

Stric

Just came back from work to see over 20-30 pages from when I last opened the thread. All because of instagram. :lol:

On a serious note, yes, the coach should be the boss, but the precondition to that is that the coach must be competent and respectful to his players. If he is not, standing up to him is not only a matter of defending your own ass, but also defending the whole club and its wellbeing. If the coach is wrong, and if he is not doing his job well, it is just and desirable to oppose that. Nobody should be blindly followed, regardless of the hierarchy. He's been appointed coach precisely because he was thought to be competent and wise. If it turns out he's not, rebelling against him should be desirable.

dakt

You act like the two things are mutually exclusive. They are not.

Messi should behave the way a player should and not have the power to take on a manager. How bad that manager doesnt matter.

I bet you top managers wont want the job to come into Barca when players have that power.

Messi behaving properly is not about wanting Lucho to stay it is about the players knowing their place for now and the future.

+10

King5Puyi

The board should lock away Messi's phone :rolleyes: . The drama that surrounds with 2 mins of his time is amazing.

The infamous Ibra text to pep was much more understandable when it comes to rumours, but following a few Chelsea players is all he needs to create havoc?

I oughta stock up on popcorn.

CatalinR10

The board should lock away Messi's phone :rolleyes: . The drama that surrounds with 2 mins of his time is amazing.

The infamous Ibra text to pep was much more understandable when it comes to rumours, but following a few Chelsea players is all he needs to create havoc?

I oughta stock up on popcorn.

already prepared myself for the next days

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans