10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neymessi

Messi is not the same guy he was a few years back. He has changed a bit and not in a good way. He never had a real coach post Pep, basically everyone of them was in awe of him. He needs a top coach who can motivated him and make him work harder. I don't think he has a problem with authority, he has a problem with incompetence. So do I and I back him on this. The best player in the world has the right to ask the coach why did he leave him on the bench in a decisive game like the Sociedad one. He was probably the best player of the game anyway in the limited time he got, so that pretty much proved Lucho messed up. The manager is not untouchable. If you need to punish people to get respect you have a major problem not only as a coach, but as a person also. Players must know who is in charge in a silent way. Any manager who feels the need to say it out loud in the locker room is clearly NOT in charge or is in charge by status and name only.

Lucho can only defend himself in a theoretical way, by saying that the player doesn't have the right to question the authority of the coach. Wrong, you have the right to defend yourself against any kind of autorithy. This isn't the army where soliders must obey all orders, no matther how stupid.

The bolded part is so true.Thats the reason I don't like barca hiring managers with no big team experience.They can't improve our WC players.

L

linetty

Messi won't be awarded the 2014 Ballon d'Or. The winner is Real Madrid's Ronaldo. Bayern Munich's Neuer was the other nominee. #fcblive

serghei

I think he respected Tito as much as Pep.

He did, but not because he was a great coach. He was like a member of the family, he probably respected him on a personal level more than on a professional level. Messi is pretty sentimental. That's why he won't leave. He's not the mercenary type IMO. I would be shocked to see him leave Barca.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
CR hit some crazy form around the voting time, while Messi had it after. Perhaps that's the reason.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
These %'s are ridiculous, it's not real obviously, even though he may have won it.
These players that voted all played or tried to qualifie for the world cup, no way 90% would vote for cristiano.

Last edited:

messi2140

6racies Xavi
CR7 should've gotten more votes. Just becuase messi broke a couple of records , doesnt mean he should get that many votes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans