Status
Not open for further replies.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Today with a Chelsea fan

B6sf7-NCAAAUlIV.jpg:large

:troll::troll::troll:

bismp

The journalist David Bernabeu reports at rac1 that Messi is extremely displeased with Bartomeu and he is going to leave this summer,unless early elections happen.

Morten

Messi can essentially do what he want if he feel like it. He is to good to be on the bench, fans and media would be pissed and demand the coachs head if it goes on for some time. He cant be sold since no one can afford him, and the club couldnt replace him even if they wanted to in any form before 2016. If Messi really want out, which i doubt, he is stuck there anyway.

Last edited:
B

beautifulgame

Messi is not the same guy he was a few years back. He has changed a bit and not in a good way. He never had a real coach post Pep, basically everyone of them was in awe of him. He needs a top coach who can motivate him and make him work harder. I don't think he has a problem with authority, he has a problem with incompetence. So do I and I back him on this. The best player in the world has the right to ask the coach why did he leave him on the bench in a decisive game like the Sociedad one. He was probably the best player of the game anyway in the limited time he got, so that pretty much proved Lucho messed up. The manager is not untouchable. If you need to punish people to get respect you have a major problem not only as a coach, but as a person also. Players must know who is in charge in a silent way. Any manager who feels the need to say it out loud in the locker room is clearly NOT in charge or is in charge by status and name only.

Lucho can only defend himself in a theoretical way, by saying that the player doesn't have the right to question the authority of the coach. Wrong, you have the right to defend yourself against any kind of autorithy, if that authority doesn't treat you right. This isn't the army, where soldiers must obey all orders, no matther how stupid. If Lucho tries to run Barcelona like some sort of B-level team, with sheep instead of world class players, he's gonna get so burnt that he won't even have a career after this anymore.

Stopped reading..

Pep kneeled to Messi

DinhoR10

You seem to forget he's Lionel Messi. If he wants to, there's hardly anything that could stop it lol

The only clubs willing to pay for him are backwater oil rich ones in 7th tier leagues, if he wants to leave so badly as to play in Qatar for the rest of his life then by all means go ahead. Barca will not negotiate and Chelsea/Man City/RM/Bayern aren't going to pay the 250mill+ tax for him.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
But there's lot of false RAC1 quotes circulating out there on twitter and such so be sure that whatever you're reading is actually reported by them and not just some made up shit.

Kohe321

I know this follow/unfollow war on Instagram is silly, but... Did Iniesta use to follow Messi before? Because he isn't now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans