10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
After a pretty massive (and unnoticed by most) assist drought, his passing was nothing short of majestic tonight. Of course, he could've had many sexy assists during that drought to the likes of Nerman/Alba/Suarez if they finished but surprisingly he's had few after that amazing provider streak at the beginning of the season.

I

instinct

That pass to Alba was out of this world. Incredible performance once again.

JamDav1982

That pass to Alba was out of this world. Incredible performance once again.

Messi had at least three passes tonight no other player in football could produce.

Coming off the wing he seemed to get a lot more space and as usual linked up very well with Alves on the right.

Pepe Silvia

Messi's passing was sublime but he also misplaced some pretty easy passes too. Overall it was good to see him have a good game, get a goal and lead the team to a much needed victory before the weekend clash. Things won't be as easy for him with world class pressure all around him this weekend

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Here footy, the gif embedded.

Edit: removed. footy's gfycat link has better framerate.

Last edited:

footyfan

Calma, calma
I don't embed it because I don't like the frame rate on the gifs. The gfycat link is a lot smoother. I also recommend the Chrome extension HoverZoom which enables me to view the gfycat without clicking it.

Kohe321

He has been so much above every other player in the world since the end of November. Crazy, once in a lifetime player.

https://gfycat.com/RealisticOrdinaryChickadee

One of the insane things about that pass I noticed after watching the video a few times is just how short time there is between Messi receiving the ball and him spotting Albas run, picking the narrow path and releasing a perfectly weighted pass through it. To have that vision and ability to quickly and instinctively act on ideas like that... He's just on another level.

:messi:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans