10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
F

Flavia

Finally finished reading the article. Don't know who the author is and whether he has any inside info that the rest of us didn't know, and I certainly hope he is right. But I must say that piece is nothing special though, it is basically his personal opinion and belief that Messi won't leave, based on his speculations.

He's a freelance catalan journalist. Writes for espn too. Click on his name in the beggining of the text.

Mitchell1978

Finally finished reading the article. Don't know who the author is and whether he has any inside info that the rest of us didn't know, and I certainly hope he is right. But I must say that piece is nothing special though, it is basically his personal opinion and belief that Messi won't leave, based on his speculations.

I think he writes for espn so i'm guessing he's not clueless...

F

Flavia

It's so freaking annoying seeing Chelsea fans on twitter saying this is what he's going to bring to their team. Ugh..

Let them. Pretty soon, when Messi doesn't join them, they'll be saying he is overrated and that Hazard is better.

Messi was shown a lot of love from cules these past days. He knows he is wanted and loved, that's why he is playing so well tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans