10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

doublehh03

I don't know how any manager cannot generate a tactical game plan to take advantage of Messi's greatness. The dude is simply out of this world, and yet we have games we struggle to score. Ridiculous.

He was mesmerizing again tonight.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
2486790900000578-2902565-image-m-56_1420757137861.jpg

24866D5B00000578-2902565-image-m-62_1420757225663.jpg

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
If we do somehow sign him, we shouldn't play him away to Stoke, I'm afraid it might ruin his reputation a bit and everyone will think he's soft.

Especially if it's cold and rainy.

BarçAjax8

Leo Messi is without a doubt the greatest player to play the game, just a Total Footballer in the Cruijff mold... but no player should be above the club. Without a doubt Lucho is a crap manager but any manager who comes in either abides by Messi or faces the ax. That is not good for any club. There were stories of dissent even when Pep was the manager and that's just ridiculous.

Most of this is all speculation and could be completely false/BS but if there's any truth to it then it's not good for us in the long-run. We admire managers like Cruyff, Pep, LvG, Rijkaard but I think we could learn a thing or 2 from Sir Alex. If a player got too big for his boots, he was out. The team & club is what matters over any 1 player. Pep easily could have continued had he had a board to back him completely after all he delivered in 4 years.

I also think Messi needs Barcelona as much as Barcelona need him. What other team could he slide into today and have the same impact? PSG? Chelsea? Due to their playing styles and current roster I doubt he'd work in either team or league.

bismp

I don't see him leaving now.I am not sure about the summer though...
Anyway,another great performance.His level of dribbling and through balls is just insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans