10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Credit to these quotes goes to https://twitter.com/dermotmcorrigan

Messi on Barça TV: "I did not ask for our coach to be sacked, I would never do that, it hurts as lies comes from Barcelona not Madrid."

Messi on Barça TV: "They make it look like I run club. I am just one more player."

Messi on Barca TV: "I never demanded anything to stay, as I have no intention of leaving."

Messi on Barca TV: "We must be more united than ever. They should not throw shit at us. We just want to achieve things for club."

Messi on Barca TV: "We must be more united than ever. They should not throw shit at us. We just want to achieve things for club."

Messi on Barça TV: "Whoever wins the Ballon D'Or will deserve it, whether it is Neuer or Cristiano, who had incredible year."

Messi on Barca TV: "It is not good to look for rivalry between Luis Enrique and me, because there is none."

Messi on Barca TV: "It is said that my father spoke with Man City, with Chelsea. It's all lies, it's all lies."

I am no gay but Leo I love you... :wub:

zoom

I resume the sentence of a british commentator to describe his performance:
"this man is just unbelievable"

ryuken

GOAT performance once again El Messiah, but too bad some ppl in here will still turn on him the 1st chance they get after they see anykind of silly rumour whatsoever.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
This picture makes me smile and smile and smile again.

B7GuTumCcAMSwdu.jpg:large

cmsy27

This picture makes me smile and smile and smile again.

B7GuTumCcAMSwdu.jpg:large

Me too :) Fantastic play by our three stars.

Messi was INCREDIBLE. How anyone in their right minds can say that other players are better than Messi after watching a motivated game from him I really don't know. He's most certainly the god of football!

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
GF5pSEe.png

I know it's bad but I wanted to try, haha.
Gave suarez a seikh's turban, ney a kingly crown and leo a spartan helmet since he fought like one of the 300.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Here is Mascherano's interview, which was even stronger and less forgiving than Leo's.

There is no translation, and it is too late for me to sit down and translate it. Maybe I'll do it tomorrow or if someone else wants to do it, by all means.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans