10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
B7Jx88RCQAEDypU.jpg

bismp

WTH?
Just yesterday he said that he doesn't plan to leave and today he says he doesn't know his future?!?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He said he want to end his career in Barcelona, but just like Cristiano said, he don't know what the future holds.

MessiNeymar

He said he want to end his career in Barcelona, but just like Cristiano said, he don't know what the future holds.

He also said

Messi: "Newell's and Barça to be my only clubs? Don't even know where I'll be next year. You never know what will happen, less in football

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
Does somebody has a link to B'dor ceremony.

Messi: "Cristiano will be one of the best of all time. I would have loved to play with him."

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
He also said

Messi: "Newell's and Barça to be my only clubs? Don't even know where I'll be next year. You never know what will happen, less in football

There is nothing wrong with that though. You just don't know what will happen and come your way.

I wouldn't panic just yet. Despite what he said yesterday, the fact of the matter is, he is not that happy with various situations in the club (the board and LE), yesterday's win hasn't changed that. But I think he still prefers to stay at Barca if he has his way.

MessiNeymar

There is nothing wrong with that though. You just don't know what will happen and come your way.

I wouldn't panic just yet. Despite what he said yesterday, the fact of the matter is, he is not that happy with various situations in the club (the board and LE), yesterday's win hasn't changed that. But I think he still prefers to stay at Barca if he has his way.

I kinda agree, he has said this setence for a while now

He did also say he wants to stay at Barcelona to finish his career in the sentence but nobody will write that in the media, but the sentence about not knowing the future he has been saying for yeras as has CR7 who used the exact same sentence today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans